Is this normal?

Is this normal? No package drop, just walks up and snaps a photo.
https://VIDEO_URL?video_id=e3d6fc342889a97cd851987385f5fb12ChT

10 Likes

hmm :thinking: that’s strange the video stopped early but looked like he went to the next house also. maybe some city worker? Water meter reader?

That’s definitely not normal, but as someone else had said maybe it was a city worker going house to house. At the same time you can never be too careful there are some real creeps out there, but I’m glad you got Eufy monitor things. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Wierdos

Didn’t seem to stop at next house
Probably porch pirate checking out a porch he couldn’t see well.
Hide in plain sight

1 Like

Good video.:ok_hand:t4::grin:. Glad you got eufy monitor

No, it’s actually becoming more common now. Amazon is also using private vehicles to deliver packages. I recently posted a video about this because I think customers should be aware of it. When someone pulls into your driveway in an unmarked personal vehicle and isn’t wearing a clearly identifiable uniform, it can be difficult to know whether they’re a delivery driver or a stranger. I think delivery companies need to find a better way to clearly identify their drivers for everyone’s safety.

1 Like

Strange man

This id not normal behavior. Good capture.