Record feature isn’t responding. Is this from the sun or is this S3 in need of replacing?
This rebranding sucks. Thinking about changing to new system. Having to wait for the Anker display to go away before I can see the event is a joke. Not what I purchased. Kind of like having Ads
Do a lens and sensor cleaning first before anything… ![]()
Appears to have been whitewashed from the sun, looks normal again. May also be from the insane rains we have but resolved itself as far as I can tell.
I have not had this issue with mine, have you tried to reset your device and make sure your device is selected to record option. Hope you get it sorted quickly.
Because if a new issue where all my device in this HB no longer detecting or recording events from early evening (sometime from 3pm on) I have reset all of the settings. I have 13 cameras in this HB and they had been doing their job quite well for weeks then after the latest app update the changed the icon (for a second time) and brought about that multi bridge icon for the majority of my cameras, they just stop detecting crap for several hours and now, that I am aware. I continue to reboot everything anytime I have downtime at work.
That whitewash appears to have been sun related though.
My camera faces east. When the sun comes up in the morning, it has a time when it looks like this. It’s just the sun moving.