Some teens(?) s

Some teens(?) spray painted horrible racist things on the outside of our home in Philadelphia. 2 nights ago they lit off fireworks at 3 am. We are being targeted. Swatted and harassed.
https://VIDEO_URL?video_id=28b6ab98320db5b51613b8a5c36a3b0faXy

20 Likes

I don’t know what to say that would help you. No one should be treated this way. Please express yourself further here if you like. Looks as though the one person is taking video. Perhaps police can find the video online and track these two down. I wish there was something I could do about this.

2 Likes

Contact your local TV stations make noise until someone does something about this

2 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t go for the Camera

2 Likes

:rage:

1 Like

Why go for the camera, they are recording there own evidence of there deads to post. Please believe we do not support there actions. Hope they get caught.
This would be a “Hate Crime” you have a time stamp of date and time, there phone is on recording the Event. The police should be able to get the phone id from nearby towers or am I watching to much TV?

1 Like

How awful

1 Like

I have empathy for you, the anxiety, stress and sleepless nights it leads to - been there. Worst when the trouble makers live next door and you are helpless as the Police and other bodies fail to protect the victim as in my case and the perps get away. Report to the authorities and keep a diary of the events.

1 Like

:grimacing:

That’s scary!