Homebase 3, 2 x 330, 1 x S3 Pro.
I only want one notification from one camera, one of the 330’s.
Can’t for the life of me figure out how to achieve this.
Any step by step guidance would be awesome. TIA.
Homebase 3, 2 x 330, 1 x S3 Pro.
I only want one notification from one camera, one of the 330’s.
Can’t for the life of me figure out how to achieve this.
Any step by step guidance would be awesome. TIA.
Hi, I don’t have a HomeBase3 but I believe the setting you’re looking for would be if you tap on the Smart tab on the apps homepage, and then select HomeBase. You want to be on the Mode screen, you should see Home and Away settings, tapping on the
cog wheel on the Home should open up some options perhaps for the cameras and notification.
Hopefully the directions I offered will get you to the area you’re looking for…
Thank you for your feedback and advice.
All resolved by simply going to notifications and selecting “silent” from the cams I didn’t want to hear from. Don’t know how I missed this before ![]()
HNY to you and yours,